Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Four clans, one forest. Choose your future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AngelStar's Den

Go down 
+7
FireHeart
Mintgaze
Icestorm
Fawnstar
Moonpaw
lightningkit
AngelStar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngelStar

AngelStar

Location : Lurking around in the darkest night.. AND chilling owt in the awesome MistClan!! XD

AngelStar's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 am

Aw its okay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Awngel am a ready to becwome an Apprentice yet?
Back to top Go down
AngelStar

AngelStar

Location : Lurking around in the darkest night.. AND chilling owt in the awesome MistClan!! XD

PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 pm

*Nods* Sageclaw is your mentor.
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 am

Angeleh, Sage is never on i already know the warrior code may i become an warrior now? I like the warrior name Iceflower, Iceshine or Icestorm.
Back to top Go down
AngelStar

AngelStar

PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 pm

*Thinks for a few minutes* He is on but i guess maybe just this once you could get past with it. I know you know the warrior code *Smiles faintly then turns head* Im not sure. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Cinderkit

Cinderkit

PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey Angel. I was wondering you know how Honey died and was reborn as her kit Petalkit? In the adopted carrie thing it doesn't say i have a sister called Petal does that still make her my sister? I came to you because you and Honey were pretty close and it says that your my auntie.. Is this all right or have a messed up.. :/
Back to top Go down
Petalkit

Petalkit

Location : Once was lost but stumbled across a clan and now is founded..My mother was HoneyClaw she died.

PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:36 am

Or ask me and yesh thats right ae angel?
Back to top Go down
AngelStar

AngelStar

PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 pm

YUSH! XDD..
Back to top Go down
Raintalon

PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 am

Can I join Mistclan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AngelStar's Den   AngelStar's Den - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AngelStar's Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: AngelStar's Den-
Jump to: