Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Four clans, one forest. Choose your future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bitsy Buttons The Kittypet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bitsykitten

Bitsykitten

Bitsy Buttons The Kittypet Empty
PostSubject: Bitsy Buttons The Kittypet   Bitsy Buttons The Kittypet EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:47 am

Name:Bitsy Buttons
Looks: http://lh6.ggpht.com/lisa.onizuka/Rx_0n6y7-8I/AAAAAAAAO0E/K-LbPH6Wn_A/beam.jpg
Likes: warm milk, rolling in the mud, chasing butterfly's tails, eating snow, being pet, attention, teasing dogs, Mistress Pepper, Master Hugo
dislikes:being cold, being ignored, sleeping, prickers, dogs, loud noises, mistress Abigail, Master Ronny, Master Taylor and his pet rats
Other:im an outdoor/indoor cat.
Past: was taken and solf from my parents before i can even remember them, My mistress is a small mistess (twoleg) with locks the same orange color as mine. Her name is Pepper. she tells me secrets she is my favorite mistress (twoleg). Master Ronnie, Mistress pepper's brother, is not very nice he likes to play silly games with me like hide me from pepper or put me in one of his remote comtrol cars. Master Taylor is only a little master and is not very smart yes, he likes to pull my fur out and hold me tightly. Mistress Abigail is not fond of me. She is leader of the house and sneezes a lot when i am around. she likes to sweem me away with a broom. But master Hugo is very nice and kind he lets me sit in his lap and pets me. he feeds me when mistress Pepper is not around. Master Ronny has a new pet. He has pet rats he has locked in a cage in his room. I am not allowed to touch them. They like to tease me all day. I will get those rats one day and they will be sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://Creaturebreeder.com

Bitsy Buttons The Kittypet
Page 1 of 1