Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Four clans, one forest. Choose your future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My story book 8D

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think I will be good?
You will be great
My story book 8D I_vote_lcap14%My story book 8D I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
You will suck(no offence)
My story book 8D I_vote_lcap14%My story book 8D I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
I donno
My story book 8D I_vote_lcap21%My story book 8D I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Pie 8D
My story book 8D I_vote_lcap50%My story book 8D I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
LilacKit

LilacKit

My story book 8D Empty
PostSubject: My story book 8D   My story book 8D EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Im wrinting a book I need people in it heres the charrie forum(P.S. make a pic of your self)
I have two girls and three boys...its kinda a murder tale Ima boy so theres realy only two
Name:
Eye Color:
Clothes:
Personality:
X-tra:

Last edited by IronPelt on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

My story book 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story book 8D   My story book 8D EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Name: Jamie
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Clothes: light blue jean shorts, white boots, white T-shirt, light blue headband, large silver hoop earrings
Personality: Bubbly, funny, peppy, happy, intelligent, athletic, friendly
X-tra:
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsclans.rpg-board.net
LilacKit

LilacKit

My story book 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story book 8D   My story book 8D EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Name:Nate
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:green-grey
Clothes:orange t-shirt with camo cargo pants with vans tennies
Personality:Shy,calm,lonely and scared
X-tra:Im short and skinny
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

My story book 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story book 8D   My story book 8D EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:21 am

Name: Brin
Hair Color: Medium reddish brown hair with fushia and black streaks in it
Eye Color: Blueish green

Clothes: Brin's style is a mixture of punk and gothic. She wears her black tuque everywhere she goes, a maroon tank top, and black jeans that are slightly baggy and begin around her hips. She has a white diamond stud in her nose, and wears small snakebites on her lips. She is always wearing somes sort of wristband or gloves with the fingerholes cut off, and likes to wear scarves in this kind of style (not exact color):
http://www.cutesense.com/skulltreasure/Product/783/800/1.jpg
She also wears these kinds of boots (she also likes wearing converse):
http://www.emilystrange.com/AAAemily/mailers/173/StomperBootIsBack.gif

Personality: Brin is not the type of person who you want to pick a fight with. She owns at kick boxing, but could kick butt even if she didn't know kick boxing. Although she looks average in size and muscle, she actually is very strong. Strangers tend to underestimate her because she's a bit shorter than average, and looks only average when it comes to strength. But when they do pick a fight with her, they learn that their second assumption was very much incorrect. Brin has a very tough personality, and does not take any crap for anyone. She will never back down from a fight, and has a reputation for being a bit of a trouble maker. However, she will not randomly pick a fight with soemone for no good reason. On top of that, she is a major daredevil. She has some trust issues since she grew up in a neighborhood that wasn't exactly safe, and her father used to beat her when she was younger until she finally ran away from home and was put into a foster home. But if you are lucky enough to become someone she feels close to, she will protect you with her life and be the one you can count on when everyone else has let you down. Despite her rough exterior, she is actually a very deep and sensitive person. She is incredibly empathetic, and is understanding to the point where you could tell her anythign and she wouldn't juge you. If she wanted to she could probably get a job as a counseller when she is older. She just chooses to hide this from most people so that she does not get taken advantage of or look weak because of it. She can be described as a sort of philosopher, and has a passion for literature and is a huge admirer of shakespear. She can recite almost any line from any of shakespear's plays. She is a strong Christian, and became a Christian when she needed support during the time her father was beating her. She has a soft spot for animals, and would take an abandoned animal off the streets at the drop of a hat.

X-tra:
Back to top Go down
LilacKit

LilacKit

My story book 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story book 8D   My story book 8D EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Thats all the girls BUT if Im feeling nice I can let ONE more in
Back to top Go down
EntropyPool

EntropyPool

My story book 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story book 8D   My story book 8D EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:41 pm

I want to be an assasin. =D (that is if you will be willing to let one more girl in of course)

Name: Violet
Hair Color: really dark long wavy brown with blueish purple dye at the bottom fading up
Eye Color: brown but wears crimson contacts
Clothes: evil gothic tomboy style, and by gothic i mean sophisticated and dark and not by stereotypes! (tough yet femanine or however you spell it)
Personality: what Dovewing said except for the Shakespear part and the dad beating part and the running away part. in fact her dad is proud of her growing up so tough and superior and they hang out alot. her mom not so much. she hopes to find someone that is willing to be a good friend or more and to understand her and her intrests. she's also very clever and cunning.
X-tra: she beleives in black magic, loves gothic rock and power pop, favorite bands are t.A.T.u, Evanesnce, and Flyleaf, is espescialy fond of cats and her cat, Entropy, is a chocohollic, loves to pull pranks, and HATES peppy and bubbly people!

Last edited by EntropyStar on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lowfatkittycat.deviantart.com/
SHΛDOWCLΛW

SHΛDOWCLΛW

My story book 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story book 8D   My story book 8D EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Name: Jack ( random )
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Clothes: Tux with black shoes?
Personality: Hyper, Happy, Rain of sunshine?, Exited.
X-tra:........... none
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/KittyFight
LilacKit

LilacKit

My story book 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story book 8D   My story book 8D EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:12 pm

I approve of them all now just one more boy oh and Entropy I needed an assasin Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My story book 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story book 8D   My story book 8D Empty

Back to top Go down

My story book 8D
Page 1 of 1