Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Four clans, one forest. Choose your future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Song That Describes My Life...

Go down 
+4
FlowerStar
Mintgaze
SHΛDOWCLΛW
Fawnstar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

The Song That Describes My Life... Empty
PostSubject: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:19 pm

This song seems to describe my life lately...

But I LOVE it all the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsclans.rpg-board.net
SHΛDOWCLΛW

SHΛDOWCLΛW

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 am

ook...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/KittyFight
Mintgaze

Mintgaze

Location : Up in the highest tree next to the deepest river, thinking...

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 pm

The song that kinda describes my life is crush by David Something(I dont know how to spell his last name)
Back to top Go down
Mintgaze

Mintgaze

Location : Up in the highest tree next to the deepest river, thinking...

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Or I'm Alive by Celine Dion!
Back to top Go down
FlowerStar

FlowerStar

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:13 pm

The song that sorta describes my life is Reflection by Christina Aguilera!
Back to top Go down
EntropyPool

EntropyPool

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 pm

The song that decribes my life I think would be Such Horrible Things by Creature Feature. Awesome song, you should check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://lowfatkittycat.deviantart.com/
AngelStar

AngelStar

Location : Lurking around in the darkest night.. AND chilling owt in the awesome MistClan!! XD

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 pm

I LOVE MY LIFE AT THE MO ITS SOOOO AWESOME! *Cuddles my life like the snuggle bunny thing huggles his/her carrot*
Back to top Go down
Petalkit

Petalkit

Location : Once was lost but stumbled across a clan and now is founded..My mother was HoneyClaw she died.

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:31 pm

LOL! XD Yep my life is great too!!
Back to top Go down
EntropyPool

EntropyPool

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanks for making other ppl without incredibly great lives feel inferior. Awesome. Just awesome. =.=
Back to top Go down
ScarletRain

ScarletRain

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Bleh,I dont have a great live. >_>
Back to top Go down
AngelStar

AngelStar

Location : Lurking around in the darkest night.. AND chilling owt in the awesome MistClan!! XD

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:56 am

Soz about it. If you don't like your life why don't you change it? Like.. Change your attitude on the way you look on life or.. something! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EntropyPool

EntropyPool

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 pm

*snorts* Yeah. Right. I wish it was that easy. It's funny how the people with the most materialistic things are most likely to be the least happy. Also, my attitude pretty much has a mind of it's own. I'm extremely bi-polar so half the time I'm hyped up and high on happy or something and half the time I just go completely emo to the point where it's just sad. I'm geussing I kinda wasted most of my happy in my younger years 'cuz I've just been feeling emo alot and a lot of things havn't been going well for me the past couple years or so. Wow, I don't usually talk or confess or whatever this much in rl. Isn't the internet just awesome? Without it I would litteraly be dead right now.
Back to top Go down
ScarletRain

ScarletRain

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 am

Woah dis is ooolldddd. Razz
I don't have a great life, and its cause of my health,and I cant change that. I also cant change the people in my class to act mature, so Imma have to hate em.' Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Describes My Life...   The Song That Describes My Life... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Song That Describes My Life...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Movie Theater-
Jump to: