Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Four clans, one forest. Choose your future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thornkit near the river

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Thornkit near the river Empty
PostSubject: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:28 pm

*pads in angrily* I hate my father!! I HATE MY FATHER!!!! *paces back and forth* *pads u to the river for a drink* *looks at his reflection, and sees it turn into his father's* *growls furiosly and swipes at the reflection* *slashes back and forth, but slips and fall into the river* HELP!!!!!! *tries to yell through mouthfuls of water, but eventually starts to sink into darkness*
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:30 pm

THORN!! Sad *Crys and jumps into the river trying to save him* I didnt mean to get u in trouble!!
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:31 pm

*sinks lower and lower and gives in to darkness*
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:32 pm

*Screams, Dives under the water and grabs you then pushes you up over the bank to the stream*
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:33 pm

*Climbs out of the river but falls and grabs you tail to help me up* Thorn! Are you okay!?
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:34 pm

*stares into no where as a trickle of water starts coming out of his mouth*
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:35 pm

*Cries* Thorn! Sad *Paws at your chest* Thorn!??
Back to top Go down
Tigerslash

Tigerslash

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:35 pm

*runs in and stares at the scene in horror* *gently shoves Icekit away so he can sit beside his son* THORNKIT!!! THORNKIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *quickly starts licking his son's pelt the wrong way to stimulate breathing*
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:36 pm

*more water starts spilling out of his mouth, but still doesn't respond*
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 pm

*Looks at TigerSlash and Thornkit*

*Cries and paws at Thorns tail* Wake up Thorn!!
Back to top Go down
Tigerslash

Tigerslash

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 pm

*starts rubbong his shoulders back and forth to keep the water coming out* Come on Thornkit!! Don't give in!!! Fight!! I'm sory!! Don't die!!!
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:38 pm

*coughes up more and more water, then breathes steadily again* D-d-d-da-daa-dad?
Back to top Go down
Tigerslash

Tigerslash

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:39 pm

*curls around his son to keep him warm* I'm here son. I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Thorn its not bed time yet! *Mews and keeps pawing at his tail*
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:40 pm

*reaches to bat at Icekit's muzzle playfully, but sets it down, too exhausted*
Back to top Go down
Tigerslash

Tigerslash

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Icekit, quickly catc a small mouse if you can. If you get caught as a prey stealer, don't worry. I'll work it our for you.
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:42 pm

*Pads over closer to Thorn and sits next to him* Thornkit.. Im sorry i didnt mean to get you into trouble *Licks his head then runs off to get some food*
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 pm

*Runs in with a small mouse from MistClan, Drops it at Tigerslash's feet* Here you go..
Back to top Go down
Tigerslash

Tigerslash

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm

*nods* *takes the mouse and rips it into little pieces and squeezes some of the warm blood onto a flat pices of flesh* Here, Thornkit. Eat. *shoves a little pieves near Thornkit's mouth*
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm

*manages to eat it and swallow with exhaustion*
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:50 pm

*Pads close to Thorn and sits beside him*
Back to top Go down
Tigerslash

Tigerslash

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Icekit, make sure Thornkit keeps eating. And make sure he drinks some of the warm blood. I'll be right back.
Back to top Go down
Icestorm

Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 pm

*Nods* Okay Tiger. *Drips some of the blood into Thornkit's mouth* Thorn..You will be okay *Faintly smiles at you*
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:57 pm

*drinks the blood and strength slowly returns to him* *sits up* Thanks for saving me. I'm sorry I got mad at you. If I hadn't even hurt you that much, then this never would've happened.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:02 pm

((this is a new day, so this has nothing to do with me being hurt))

*keeps chasing a butterfly, and jumps onto a small flat rock into the river* *stops and looks around at the water lapping at his paws* *remembers the scary day when he fell in, but becaause he was so scared, he kept jumps forward onto another rock and another until he's completely across the river and onto Mistclan territory*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thornkit near the river   Thornkit near the river Empty

Back to top Go down

Thornkit near the river
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next