Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Four clans, one forest. Choose your future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thornkit's Apprentices Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

Thornkit's Apprentices Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Thornkit's Apprentices Ceremony   Thornkit's Apprentices Ceremony EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:39 pm

*Sits on the highrock and waits for the clan to gather beneath me* I, Fawnstar, leader of Stormclan, look down apon this young kit, Thornkit. He is now 6 moons old and is ready to become an apprentice of a warrior, and I, Fawnstar, shall be his mentor. Now Thornkit, do you promise to learn the ways of the warrior and to follow the warrior code, and to protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Thornkit: I do.

Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your apprentice name. Thornkit, from this day forward until you become a warrior, you shall be known as Thornkit. *Touches your nose to mine* I am your new mentor. We will begin training in the morning. *Leaps off of the highrock and pads into my den*
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsclans.rpg-board.net
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Thornkit's Apprentices Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thornkit's Apprentices Ceremony   Thornkit's Apprentices Ceremony EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:01 am

Cool!! *pads off to follow you*
Back to top Go down

Thornkit's Apprentices Ceremony
Page 1 of 1