Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Four clans, one forest. Choose your future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:13 pm

I, Fawnstar, leader of Stormclan, call apon my warrior ancestors to look down apon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and wishes to be made a warrior in return. Peachpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect your clan even at the cost of your life?
Peachpaw: I do.
Then by the powers of Starclan, may I grant you your new warrior name. Peachpaw, from this moment forward, you shall be known as PeachHeart. Starclan honors your skill and loyalty. *Smiles* Congratulations, PeachHeart. *Purrs*
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsclans.rpg-board.net
LeafFall

LeafFall

PostSubject: Re: Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:16 pm

PeachHeart PeachHeart
Back to top Go down
ЯOCKPЄLT

ЯOCKPЄLT

PostSubject: Re: Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Peachheart! PeachHeart!

Last edited by RockPelt on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I has rly bad spelling also.... PAWNCH)
Back to top Go down
Tigerslash

Tigerslash

PostSubject: Re: Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:20 pm

PEACHPAW!! PEACHPAW!! *continues congradulating the new warrior* Better find a good spot in the warriors den fast. My spotis getting a bit uncomfortable, so I'm going to take the next best thing!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Peachpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1