Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Four clans, one forest. Choose your future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training PeachPaw to Fish..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

Training PeachPaw to Fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 pm

*Pads in and sits out the flat stone that I usually sit on while fishing* *Waits for Peach*
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsclans.rpg-board.net
PeachHeart

PeachHeart

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Im here
Back to top Go down
Talonclaw

Talonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 pm

*pads in after leaving the forest to see how peachpaw and fawnstar are doing* *sits on a flat stone and watches then,flicks tail*
Back to top Go down
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Okay. *Looks at Peachpaw* Fishing is more difficult than hunting forest prey, unless you are a Mistclan cat. But a lot of things are the same in hunting and fishing, such as the need to have skills such as swiftness and the ability to be silent. *Turns around to face the water* Notice how my shadow is cast over the water? That's a bad thing; fish will never go near the shadow because they know danger is near. So...*Gets up and changes the way I was sitting so my shadow is not in the water* You must always remember to never have your shadow in the water if you're hoping to catch something. *Looks at Peachpaw* Got that?
Back to top Go down
PeachHeart

PeachHeart

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Talonclaw

Talonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:21 pm

*listens quietly and looks at peachpaw*
Back to top Go down
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Gah...My message didn't post!!!! XP I'll try again...

*Crouches on the rock in complete silence and waits for a while* *Catches a glimpse of a medium-sized silver fish lounging beneath the water* *Slowly raises a paw over my head and then quickly reaches down and snags the fish with my claws and pulls it out of the water and onto shore* *Slams a paw on its neck, killing it* *Picks it up and walks back over to Peachpaw* Now you try.
Back to top Go down
PeachHeart

PeachHeart

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 pm

*sees my shadow and adjusts*Ok*bites lip**sees a small trout-like fish**raises one paw and slams it down killing the fish*
Back to top Go down
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:33 pm

*Smiles* Very good! Now, let's take our catches back to camp, an then you may rest, Peachpaw. *Bounds away back to camp*
Back to top Go down
PeachHeart

PeachHeart

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 pm

*Follows wth my trout*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training PeachPaw to Fish..   Training PeachPaw to Fish.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training PeachPaw to Fish..
Page 1 of 1